You will need;
10 cups rolled oats
12 tbsp olive oil
10 tbsp maple syrup
6 tbsp honey
2 cups flaked almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 cups roughly chopped hazelnuts
5 tsp mixed spice
1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat the oven to 120C. Mix everything apart from the cranberries together.
- Spread out over a large oven tray, mine was very large you may need to use more than one tray or reduce your amounts.
- Roast slowly stir the mixture every few minutes.
- When everything is crispy you are done.
- When the mixture is cool mix in any fruit you want, I used cranberries. You could even add chopped chocolate or dessicated coconut.
Find some jars or vintage containers and enjoy. All of the ingredients apart from the oil, honey, syrup and oats are to your own taste use what you in enjoy in the quantities that suit. This is a recipe you can really have fun with and change all the time.