You will need;
- a cork board
- fabric spray glue
- paint (I used acrylic)
- Prime your frame, you can use any white paint.
- Paint the frame in the colour of your choice. You may need to do more than one coat.
- After the frame is dry cut your chosen fabric slightly larger than the cork so that you can tuck the edges under the frame.
- Lightly spray the back of the fabric and the cork with the upholstery fabric glue, (make sure you do this outside or in a well ventilated space).
- Once you have smoothed the fabric out tuck the edges under the painted frame to make a neat edge and you are finished.